Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reflection - 19/10/2010

In today's lesson, Mr Andrew told us that part A of our assignment was due next Monday. I was very relaxed about it because so far I had planned my time out very well...that was until Mr Andrew showed us a document about visual language which we had to use in the website activity. Therefore, I need to ask Mr Andrews if I have to re-do the task or whether my work is just fine.

A part from that, in class we also did several exercises on different posters using the visual languages. We used the posters from New Dawn, Ratatouille, Blindness, Avatar and Blood Letting (a vampire movie). We then did our own analysts on a poster from the Dark Knight. This exercise did help me better understand how to write all this but I'm still very annoyed with the fact all my hard work has gone to waste. Mr Andrews should have really showed and done this with us BEFORE we did this exercise. I can't really do much but suck it up and do the work...as annoying as it may be.

Homework - Re-do the film analysing task and finish the Dark Knight poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment