Sunday, October 24, 2010

MY AWESOME DREAM!!!

Okay were to start. If I go to bed thinking about something in great depth, than I tend to dream about it. Anyway, so last night I went to bed thinking about Creative Media and all the work I still have to do and I had this amazing dream! I dreamt that I was sitting at a large crimson red table and there were rows of cards laid out in front of me. I felt something in my hand and when I raised my hand I saw that my wrisit had been sliced and I was holding several tarot cards, three which had pictures of myself, Elena and Zheirleen. The scene then switched to where we did the spell and a tarot card appeared before it disappeared and the words "accept the things to which fate binds you" appeared!

Thinking about it now, I can use that for my tagline and the tarot cards can be used for the poster and the website layout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment