Friday, June 5, 2009

Reflection + Evaluation

If Only…that is the title of my awesome movie. I used a vary of tools in animation-ish such as the painting tools, keyframes, move, foreground and background. By doing this project, I have learnt how to use Animation-ish and I have also learnt how to use the tools in Animation-ish. However, before I could finish my movie I had many problems. My main problem was learning how to use Animation-ish. It was quite hard for me since I don’t have the best drawings. Another problem I faced when doing this animation was remembering to save my work every couple of minutes. Since the Mac Book laptops would freeze up for no reason, it was really important that we saved our work every few minutes so we wouldn’t lose our work if the laptop froze. I had to learn this the hard way.


I am very happy with the final result of my project. I had put a lot of time into this project trying to get it done and I was so proud of myself when I had finished it. However, my project is not perfect. The one thing I would like to change would be to take the subs away and put audio there instead. I think that Pixur wouldn’t buy my character or my animation. This is I believe that there are other projects that are way better then mine. Don’t get me wrong, mine’s good just not that good. If I could start this again the only thing I would do differently would be the way I managed my time. Overall, I believe that this project was a huge success for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment