Thursday, June 4, 2009

Creative Media Assignment - PART A (2/5)

The character I have decided to do is in the video above! His name is Kai ^^

I came to this decision since Kai is a cute character and when I was working in Animation-ish, I discovered that he was very easy to move around as well as to do things too. The only downside to Kai is that he doesn't have any arms. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to give him arms or just leave him like he is. A part from that, I think Kai is the best type of 'thing' for my storyboard since the 'thing' in my story is going to be doing lots of running. Kai's legs are easy for me to move unlike the other creations in Animation-ish.

At the beginning of this assignment, I really wanted to draw my own characters but I then realised that, that would take a very long time. So...I decided it would be easier for me to just use a creation already made in Animation-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment