Friday, September 4, 2009

Creative Media Lesson 15 & Lesson 16




Lesson 15: It's the last lesson before our movies are due! I'm very happy since I have already completed my movie and my blog is up to date. Thanks to this, I'm not very stressed this term unlike last term how I was freaking out the day before my video was due. Anyway, I really didn't do much this lesson since I've completed everything...



Lesson 16: In today's lesson we handed in our videos. My video was a mov. film but it was 2GB! It was way to big to put on blackboard! So I spent 20 minutes freaking out trying to compress my video into a smaller size. Lucky, it worked and I was able to hand my video in. Note to self: next time have the video compressed before the lesson! Oh, in the last of my reflections, I have had pictures of eyes. There is a purpose for this. I find eyes really interesting. They can be draw in many different ways and they are the doors to a person's soul...anyway, I'm very happy with my video and I hope to get a good mark for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment