Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Creative Media Term 3 - Lesson 2

In today's lesson Mr Powell showed us a very detailed character profile. He discussed to us about how to develop our character and why having a character profile is important. We then watched a video called 'Crazy Pointing Guy' and 'How to Make Mamshmam's Claymen'. After we watched the video, Mr Powell told us that places like Youtube and the Internet would be a great place for ideas. After Mr Powell said that we watched a couple of videos made by a person called Mamshmam. Some videos were 'Breakdance Claymation' and 'Green vs Red'. I really liked the way they used the clay to make figures. I also like the story line of each little skit. Watching these videos haves definatly given me some ideas. For the last twenty minutes of the lesson I worked on my storyboard as well as my character profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment